20.2.09

MANuary update

I've been sick with a nasty cough- sorry for the delayed posts. Pathetic I know, but you'll get used to it. (reference: Summer Heights High).

So the recent progress has been posted and my secretary, Caitlin, and I are winning MANuary at Holy Cross with a total of $182.20 submitted in just this week.  That's how much we raised by going door to door. But the race isn't over until next Tuesday.  

My winning character is Aki Hiko Nakamura (Japanese samurai master wearing a bath robe and an elastic hair tie as a mustache).  
Antoine is a close second (gangsta in orange puff coat, similar looking to K. Federline).  

I am skiing tomorrow at Wachusett mountain, also owner of Polar Brewing Company (known for its flavored seltzer water and polar bear mascot).  The conditions are supposedly amazing with the recent snow fall, and although it will be freezing I am in need of a good ski (it's been a while).  So I'm off at 8 a.m. and hope to be back to campus in the afternoon, what a lucky gal to get decent morning of skiing in at a reasonable price. 

Call for daily snow conditions:  800-SKI-1234 or 978-464-5101 

No comments:

Post a Comment