11.3.09

WCHC 88.1 FM (my show airs Weds nights @ 8)

The Blonde Ambition Expedition: (Annie Brown and Ellie Miller wednesday nights 8-9. Tune in!!!)
For all of you in or out of the Worcester radio wave community, you can tune in to my show on Wednesday nights.  My co-host, Ellie Miller, and I are on the air from 8-9 p.m. talking and jamming to a variety of music that we tailor each week to current events in our lives.  Here are two djs that I do not know, but it's a great pic of our studio in action.

We have an extensive music library filled with laternative and not so alternative
Tonight's theme was spring weather and how we are pretending that there isn't snow on the ground.  We played "Uptight" by Stevie Wonder, "I Wanna Be Your Lover" by Prince, "Let My Love Open the Door" by Peter Townsend, and "Brown Eyes Girl" by Van Morrison.  

Not bad, eh?  We fool around between songs, I pretend to be guest stars on the show and do imitations (like Robin Leech from "Fabulous Life" VH1 or all three characters from "Summer Heights High") and Ellie has a routine top 10 list, which is always a hoot.


**click here to stream if you aren't close enough to hear us from your car or home radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment