22.6.09

Words anywhere .com


GO TO THIS SITE! Wordsanywhere.com

I just installed a wall decal in my bathroom with my favorite quote, "The cure to anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea." I also bought bright orange headboard decals for my twin beds.

Between this site and some others I found by searching wall decals, I found lots of funky designs and false furniture, some examples are: night tables, lamps, plants and trees. I found fun bird cages and cartoons for kids' bedrooms, life size giraffes, penguins, monkeys, I bought a couple things for my room at home and am definitely making future purchases for my first apartment (assuming it is too small for furniture so I will have to fake it).

How pretty is this tree branch from Dali Decals? And you can pick your own colors for the branches and the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment