28.9.09

Hamburger Island

Conquered. We swam out to this island, claimed it to be ours, and christened it Hamburger Island.

This is the site of my future music video, and also the ideal dream property if I ever become homeless and have to live off the land. There are fish, berries, views, and lots of yachts and planes circling the parameter- perfect. All I would need is some wild cows for hamburger meat and I could open up shop for all the ocean traffic: tourists, pirates, scuba divers, Lost survivors, you name it.

I just need to find the island King who will order bags of money to be dropped from his private jet every few days. No worries Mom and Dad, the current economic crisis doesn't effect islanders.

Very exclusive: for membership details please inquire at the Western Port where the buoys will direct you to the island greeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment